democracycow
moo
Friday, July 31
update of the week: i am less than four days from arriving in the united states and i have no way to get home
1 comment:
Unknown
July 31, 2009
Wha...? How did that happen? I'm glad you will be home soon!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"let's explore!!"
* Country Summaries
Africa
Benin
Burundi
Cameroon
Congo Republic
Côte d'Ivoire
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Djibouti
Dubai
Equatorial Guinea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia
Ghana
Guinea
Guinne-Bissau
Kenya
Liberia
Niger
Nigeria
Qatar
Rwanda
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Somaliland
Sudan
Tanzania
Togo
Uganda
United States
Zanzibar
"... let's not."
click on the triangles
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(7)
▼
2009
(108)
►
January
(11)
►
February
(10)
►
March
(16)
►
April
(26)
►
May
(14)
►
June
(9)
▼
July
(16)
Adventures in Wonderland
Meet the Scammers
Fortune.. and misfortune.
"Because of the war"
Micro-Democracy, and Micro-Justice
Liberia
SICK
Sierra Leone
Why I feel bad for African internet users:
Jana Gets The Plague
Something I wish I could stop thinking
African One-Liners
Futility of Martyrdom
Guinea-Conakry!
Donkey Depression
update of the week: i am less than four days from ...
►
August
(6)
following
Wha...? How did that happen? I'm glad you will be home soon!
ReplyDelete